If Windows 7 has a major flaw, it’s the fact that the system can take a long time to load up, necessitating the question of how to speed up Windows 7 boot time? this is a simple question with a complicated answer, due to the wide variety of factors that affect how quickly your [...]
If Windows 7 has a major flaw, it’s the fact that the system can take a long time to load up, necessitating the question of how to speed up Windows 7 boot time? this is a simple question with a complicated answer, due to the wide variety of factors that affect how quickly your computer loads and boots up.
If you want to learn how to speed up your boot time noticeably, read on and be prepared to do some tinkering
What Slows Down Windows 7 start Times?
Learning how to speed up Windows 7 boot time starts with learning what causes Windows 7 to start slow in the first place. Here are some of the main causes of the problem.
- Using the Aero theme that is set as default in Windows 7. this is a completely cosmetic feature that doesn’t improve functionality. Overall the system’s default visuals eat up a lot of processor power.
- The system’s UAC functionality. this regulates those little pop ups that warn you whenever you are about to do anything that might be dangerous.
- The system’s Search Indexing Feature, which only saves you time if you are constantly using the OS’s search function.
- All of the internal features that Windows 7 automatically turns on that you probably don’t use.
How to Speed up Windows 7 Boot Time
Now that you understand the main causes of a slow boot speed in Windows 7 you should have a pretty easy time getting your computer to load as fast as you’d like.
- Turn off all of the extra visual gadgets and effects that don’t add anything to your computer’s usability. you won’t even notice they’re gone soon enough.
- Disabling your systems UAC functions probably isn’t going to make your computer any more vulnerable to malware. if you are conscious about the programs you run and if your keep your antivirus software operational and updated, you’ll be fine.
- Unless you are using your computer’s built in search function ever 5 minutes, there is no need to have this search boosting protocol operating.
- Go to your Programs and Features window and go to the section called Turn Windows Features On or off. From here, go through the list of features that Windows is currently running (and which are currently slowing you down) and disable any and all features that you aren’t using.
Going the Extra Needed Mile
If you want to know how to speed up Windows 7 boot time as much as possible, than you need to get yourself a registry cleaner. a good registry cleaner is like a digital maid- picking out all the trash files in your system that slow your computer down and make it hard for your computer to find anything and eliminating them from your system. there is probably no other single cure-all as effective as a registry cleaner when you want to know how to speed up Windows 7 boot time.
- Free Theme For Windows 7
- Tricks And Hints
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Theme Download
- Windows 7 Theme Free
- Windows 7 Theme Vista
- Windows 7 Theme Xp
- Windows 7 Windows Xp Theme
- Windows 7 Xp Theme
- Windows Vista 7 Theme
- Windows Xp 7 Theme
- Windows Xp Theme For 7
- Xp To Windows 7 Theme
- Xp Windows 7 Theme